- Contact Us
- About us
Restoring Water Damage in Austin Texas
Water Damage Restoration of Austin provides a holistic approach to restoring your property from water damage. When your property and valuables are at risk from water damage, every minute counts. Dealing with a flooded home or business can be very stressful and time consuming. Fortunately, we specialize in making the process fast and easy for you. Our experts work for you with urgency, compassion, and profssionalism to mitigate loss and restore what you value most. We know your property is something you cherish, and we treat it with the highest level of care throughout the process. Our highly trained specialists are on call 24/7. Our dispatch vehicles have the latest, state of the art equipment and are ready to respond fast. Water Damage Restoration of Austin is always prepared for your emergency. Within 60 minutes of our dispatch, a technician will be at your home or business to preform a full assessment. You have enough on your plate. We deal directly with all insurance companies and use Xactimate software to get the right estimate the first time. From start to finish, our water removal specialists work quickly, and carefully to restore your property and your life, while you go on about your normal schedule. There is no job to large or to small, and we service the entire Greater Austin area. If you've suffered water damage or flood damage at your Greater Austin area property, Call Water Damage Restoration Of Austin today at (512) 820-6505.
Water Restoration Frequently Asked Questions
- Does insurance cover my water damage?
- Most insurance policies do cover water damage. We deal with your insurance for you and take every possible step towards restoring your property.
- What about all my stuff?
- Your belongings will be properly inventoried and photographed during the assessment. Then, we remove your belongings to a safe, dry location in a quick, efficient manner.
- Is there too much flood damage for your company to handle?
- There is no job too big for our restoration crew. We have the manpower and equipment to take on any size job.
- My home is flooded, but it's late at night. Can you still come out?
- We are prepared around the clock to service your property, and our dispatch is on call 24/7
- Do you only serve Austin?
- Our technicians service the entire Greater Austin area. We service Austin, Bee Caves, Buda, Cedar Creek, Cedar Park, Cicle C, Del Valle, Driftwood, Dripping Springs, Elgin, Georgetown, Hudson Bend, Hutto, Kyle, Lakeway, Leander, Liberty Hill, Manchaca, Manor, Marble Falls, Mc Neil, Oak Hill, Pflugerville, Rollingwood, Round Rock, Spicewood, Sunset Valley, Tarrytown, Taylor, Webberville, Westlake and many other cities near Austin, Texas.
- Can you also get the walls dry if they've been soaked by water?
- Yes. Our job is not finished until we make sure everything is properly dried and dehumidified before we start putting things back together. Our advanced drying and dehumidifying equipment will get everything 100% in a time efficient manner.
- How long does the drying and dehumidification process going to take?
- It varies depending on the saturation of the flood damages, but most jobs take between two and four days to get completely dry.
- Can your team detect mold or mildew?
- Our specialists are trained to identify and contain any mold or mildew growth and we can usually treat it before it spreads, if we are called out quickly. We treat any infestation with a antimicrobial spray that will kill any fungus. This includes mold and mildew.
- Do i have to get an estimate from the insurance company before you start?
- No. Our services are considered an emergency service, so the restoration process needs to be started immediately to mitigate losses. The insurance companies realize that the faster we are able to get the job started, the less it will cost them. We use the industry standard Xactimate software to estimate damages. Insurance companies recognize and prefer this method of estimating.
- Does your water restoration equipment heat up the house?
- As a result of the exhaust from the equipment, the house does get warmer. This actually is a huge benefit, as it speeds up the drying process.
- How do you know when everything's dry?
- Our expert technicians have digital meters that can detect even trace amounts of moisture. We test every location on the property, so we know exactly which areas to target with our equipment.
- Can my family and I stay in the house while the restoration is going on?
- That is a judgement call that is left up to you. There are many variables including the category your damages fall under. If it's a category 2 or 3, it's probably best that you make arrangments while we clean up the mess. Most insurance companies will cover a hotel in cases like this. If the water damages are minimal, and it's "clean water", you may be able to stay in the house. The equipment will have to remain in place and running 24/7 though which may be an inconvenience.
- What type of equipment does your company use?
- We only used the most trusted names names in drying and dehumidifying equipment. Our dryers and dehumidifiers are from
- . We only trust the best names in the business when it comes to your property.
- Can you do anything about the odor?
- After the water removal phase of the job is done, we use special treatments to neutralize and eliminate odors and cleanse the air of contaminates.
Our service area
Why choose us?
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Free Consultation and Estimate 24/7
- No Upfront Payment
- Direct Insurance Billing
- 30 Minute Response In Most Cases
- No Extra Charge For Nights or Weekends
- Highly Trained Technicians
Water Damage Restoration of Austin is in your area
- Bee Cave
- Bee Caves
- Cedar Creek
- Cedar Park
- Circle C
- Del Valle
- Dripping Springs
- Hudson Bend
- Liberty Hill
- Marble Falls
- Mc Neil
- Oak Hill
- Round Rock
- Sunset Valley
“When a pipe burst in my house I thought my life had just been turned upside down. Water Damage Restoration of Austin came out and gave us a free estimate. I was hopeless before I called them, but when it was all over it was like it never happened. The crew at Water Damage Restoration of Austin was fast and friendly.” -Jane Jones